EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH OF NEPAL EXISTS:
To touch, reach and influence all people of all nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To ignite a fire of change in the world we live, as emissaries of faith, hope and love. To build a large unshakeable Bible based Holy Spirit filled vibrant church in Nepal and in Nepalese diaspora in other western nations.
1) To empower, equip and release believers to live lives that would see the face of the planet changed, to be the light in a dark world
2) Our mission is imprinted in everything we are and all that we do, from our church services to our connect groups, from our multi- media communication
3) We live all that we are and give all that we have for the cause of the savior king, Christ Jesus who is the founder and head of the church.
4) Preach and be a witness to the everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ and establish his kingdom in the nation of Nepal.
5) Empower local, regional and national church leaders/pastors to plant churches in all over Nepal and abroad, western world in Nepalese Diasporas among the unreached peoples group.
6) Equip and train pastors and Christian workers for ministry. Educate the children of Nepal through elementary schools, high schools and college degree programs.
7) Construct buildings for natives’ churches, Bible Colleges, children’s homes, schools and colleges, university.
8) Print and distribute Christian literature and bibles in the Nepalese language as well as in English as part of the multimedia communication of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
At present there are several on-going projects for the building up of the first generation of Christians from childhood to adulthood in Nepal:
1) Evangelism and church planting, festival of life gospel campaigns
2) Pastors conference and leadership seminars, discipleship training through Bible Colleges, homes and Christian elementary, high school and college education for destitute orphan boys and girls
3) Construction of native village churches, vocational skills, medical work and, medical training college and hospital.
4) We thank you for your support, and would love to show our appreciation by sending you:
- Bi-monthly ministry news letters
- Monthly contribution receipts
Right now you may be asking yourself “what can I do to be a part?” there are several different ways you can help impact lives forever with the gospel of Christ. We need as many people as possible to partner us in the world shaking movement. God bless you in Christ Jesus.
Bank Account Information to send funds for ministries
You can also send your offering and contribution to the following bank in Nepal. You could send through electronic fund transfer to our bank below.
BENEFICIARY: EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH OF NEPAL
A/C NO: 01200501200377
EVEREST BANK LIMITED
BRANCH: PULCHOWK, LALITPUR
SWIFT CODE: EVBLNPKA
TEL: 977-1-5549738 /5549739, FAX: 977-1-5549737
Contact Address in Nepal
General Secretary of Mission Department
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Nepal
G.P.O Box 86